The UA University Frequently Asked Questions has three categories. By clicking on the question links in each of the categories you can find out the answer to that question. If you would like to see all the questions and answers in a certain category, simply click the [show all] link next to that category title.
UA Interactive Online Curriculum [show all]
- What is the UA Interactive Online Curriculum (IOC)?
- What will be available in the Interactive Online Curriculum?
- Who can use the UA Training Department's Interactive Online Curriculum?
- Do I need special equipment to participate?
- May I upload as well as download?
- How do I get started?
- What do I do if I forget my Interactive Online Curriculum password?
- What do I do if I forget my Interactive Online Curriculum username?
Blackboard [show questions]
- What do I do if I forget my Blackboard username?
First try contacting your Blackboard instructor for your Blackboard username. If you can't get in touch with your Blackboard instructor or you can't remember who your Blackboard instructor is, use our Contact Us form to send us a message.
- What do I do if I forget my Blackboard password?
Your Blackboard instructor cannot view your password, however he/she can reset the password for you and give you the new password. If you can't get in touch with your Blackboard instructor or you can't remember who your Blackboard instructor is, contact us using our Contact Us form.
- I'm an Instructor and would like to create a Blackboard class to use with my apprentices. How do I get a Blackboard account?
Contact your local union Training Coordinator.
UA Star Program [show all]
- If I'm a UA member and would like to take the UA STAR exam, what do I do?
- If I'm a Business Manager or Training Director/Coordinator and I would like to schedule a UA STAR exam, what do I do?
Administered by the International Training Fund (ITF) from United Association Headquarters
Three Park Place, Annapolis, MD 21401
Copyright © 2009 ITF
Send web-related comments or technical issues using our contact form.