The United Association Training System consists of:
- Great Lakes Training Center: Ann Arbor, MI
- Local Union Training facilities in the United States and Canada
These facilities are designed to:
- Support and enhance existing training programs.
- Train instructors more quickly through the use of specialized onsite classes, Internet-based classes and our teleconferencing technology.
- Provide training in specialized certification programs not available at all local unions.
- Provide local unions access to specialized pieces of equipment, enabling them to offer courses right at home that they could not otherwise provide.
- Conduct highly specialized (and expensive) training that may not be feasible to hold at every training site.
Administered by the International Training Fund (ITF) from United Association Headquarters
Three Park Place, Annapolis, MD 21401
Copyright © 2009 ITF
Send web-related comments or technical issues using our contact form.